Hayden Panettiere Shows of Details Bikini Body

Hayden Panettiere Shows of Bikini Body At GQ US Magazine

The 19-year-old I Love You, Beth Cooper star graces the new issue of Details magazine, and her belly button isn't the only thing she reveals.

Hayden Panettiere opens up about a number of topics in the accompanying interview. Such as:

Trying to fit in at school as a child actress:
"I was tortured, emotionally tortured by these girls. Every time I came back from filming, it would be me trying to find my way back into the clique. And they weren't having it."

The publicity from her father's arrest for alleged domestic battery last year:
"It was very tough, especially since it's my family. It's one thing if you do it to me. I get frustrated, but I can handle it. But when it involves my family, my friends, forget it—I lose my . . . "

Keeping her romantic life private:
"When it comes to relationships, it's nice to have something that is your own and not everyone else's."

Dealing with the tabloid media:
"I learned the game. The more I react, the angrier I get, the more satisfaction they get. That's exactly what they want."

Hayden Panettiere At GQ US Magazine Aug '09 Hayden Panettiere At GQ US Magazine Aug '09 Hayden Panettiere At GQ US Magazine Aug '09 Hayden Panettiere At GQ US Magazine Aug '09

[Source]