Simply Slim Summer Special






A sneak preview of the competition Simply Slim will be running starting 1 December 2009.

Let me know if you want to order, and I'll put you in touch with my "pusher".

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Visit Simply Slim for more information (after 27 November 2009) and contact your agent for your promotional starter pack.

2. Purchase your pack for R235 and receive vouchers totalling R1200 (12 capsules included)

3. Register for your 12 week "Simply Slim Summer Solution Sensation" journey anytime between 1 December and 12 January 2010.  Registrations close on 12 January 2010 (at midnight)

4. Conditions apply. For more information about the journey competition rules and regulations the website (after 27 November 2009)

Check out my other posts about Simply Slim to see my success and photos of my results.