Who have you always wanted to meet face to face and why?

I asked this question yesterday when I posted about my sister meeting Jack Bruce in London.  I said I would tell you who I'd like to meet face to face.

 My answer is :

Paul Hewson aka Bono from the band U2.  Not only is he soopa talented and has the most dreamy accent,but he gets hawter as he gets older.  He’salways had strong political and religious undertones in his music with U2.  I’ll bet he’d be fascinating to talk to andawesome to party with.  He can shake hisstuff on my table anyday!

Sir Paul Hewson has even been nominated for the Nobel PeacePrize and knighted by the Queen.  I’llbet you didn’t know that?  But you couldguess with the amount of humanitarian and charity work he does, he’s bound toscramble up some awards.

Paul Hewson is a great guy, who’s been married to the samegirl for nearly 30 years, which is usually non-existing in the entertainment industry(let alone rock ‘n roll) and has four kids including two gorgeous teenagegirls.

Who would you like to meet and why??