The 80s weren't all THAT bad...

Yeah, okay the pin-up bubbles skirts and neon shoes with-handbag-and-belt-to-match was pretty fekking awful!  The teased spiral permed hair and wearig only one earing was huge!

My Boerewors and I were watching Hot Tub Time Machine with John Cusak,  the other night which took the cast back to the 80's which was really funny to see. The movie is a brain-dead one but full of giggles and hysterical one-liners.  The terrible fashion, the ridiculous hair do's, the bright colours...

We also watched the TV show 'Allo 'Allo on Series Channel the night after that, which had me in stitches....both of these shows reminded me of some of the stuff that I enjoyed watching on telly back from the 80s.

You may remember a few, you may now (okay now I'm showing my age!)

  • 21 Jump Street (our first dose of a very hawt Johnny Depp- yummy - get over 'ere!!)
  • A Team
  • Baywatch (well we all watched this for one reason only)
  • Growing Pains
  • Knight Rider (Kit was the only good thing about this show)
  • The Cosby Show
  • Dynasty (we loved to hate Alexis Carrington)
  • Fame
  • Cheers (where everybody knows your name..)
  • Murder She Wrote (who could forget the nosey Angela Landsberry?)
  • Who's the Boss (we waited 596 seasons to see Tony and Angela smooch)
  • Night Court
  • The Young Ones (who could forget Neil?)
  • Silver Spoons (I had a HUGE crush on Ricky Schoder)
  • Twighlight Zone
  • Married With Children (you gotta love Al Bundy)
  • Black Adder
  • China Beach
  • T.J Hooker
Which were your favourites?