Flash Fiction Friday 55 - Episode 23

Aw-rite lads 'n lassies... 

I think my Flash Fiction Friday may be coming to an end.  Sometimes its easy to think of something to write about and sometimes I battle finding the inspiration.  I feel my 55FFF are not really on the same level as everyone else's and feel a wee bit embarrassed about them. 

But keep on heading on over to G-Man and hook up with him to join the bunch of REAL writers.  Here's possibly the last one I do:

Chandelier droplets pierce the sky,
like pendants of cut glass. 
I turn my face
towards the heavens
and fresh rain soaks my face
washing my salty tears way. 
Bathed and cleansed anew. 
It's time to follow
the multi-coloured rainbow. 
I dare say,
a make-up stained face and
puffy blood-shot eyes
does NOT become me.





Sign up for Fawk You Friday at Boobies.

My Fuck You's for the week:
  • Fuck you to the Bitch colleague who thought she could back-stab me without a fight.  She's in for a big surprise because when you piss on my battery the claws come out and I don't back down.  Be afraid! Be very afraid, Crack Ass Whore!
  • Insomnia fucking sucks donkey balls and I have no reason to not fall into a long blissful slumber.  Even the fucking Betasleep didn't work!
  • Lists.  I'm tired of writing things down on pretty pink post-its because these days I have to (the mind ain't quite what it used to be) but then I keep loosing my fucking stoopid lists.  What's the point?
  • The Bag 'O Shite pencil-neck eejit that stood behind me in the queue at the local supermarket.  If he got any closer in some small countries, we'd have to get married and I could actually smell what he had for breakfast.  Onions? Pickles?  You fucking freak me out!
  • The fucknut postman who's been Cummin' the Cunt and puts our newspaper between the slats of our pallisade electric fence.  Who the fuck knows how to get a newspaper outta there without shocking the living crap out of yerself everytime?


Go FlogYoBlog Friday at Random Ramblings of a SAHM.


Blog Stalk Friday is hosted by Crazy Brunette Chick

Go and say hi to The Princess of Class, Trash and Sass.  Follow her rules or she'll go apeshite on yer wart-ridden arse!


Okay enough.  
Have a BRILLIANT weekend!
Its a long weekend here in good ol' South Africa.
They call it Heritage Day.
Now Piss Off and go write a 55