Eva Longoria Does Self Magazine

Eva Longoria Does Self Magazine pictures
Eva Longoria on the cover of Self Magazine


Eva Longoria will grace the cover of Self magazine next month. The Desperate Housewife dishes on how she and her husband, Tony Parker, keep things romantic and fresh, her plans for having children, and how she keeps her toned body.

Eva on how she caters to her husband:

“Some people commute to work in a car. I commute by plane about three times a week. Even if I have one day off, I’m in Texas. We’re so excited to be married. I’m like: ‘Hi, husband’, and he’s like: ‘Hi, wife.’ There’s a sense of: ‘Wow, our lives are going on to the next step’.”

Eva on how she cannot wait until her Desperate Housewives contract ends:

“Tony and I want healthy children, as many as we can have - three, four, five. We think about adopting too. We’ll wait a year and see. I want to work as much as I can now and pay my dues so later I can focus on my family and enjoy the fruits of my labour.”

Eva on her strict workout routine:

“I love my trainer, Patrick Murphy, but I hope every day that he cancels - that he gets stuck in traffic and doesn’t come. But I get really skinny when I don’t work out. When I do, I think: ‘I worked out today. I can do anything’.”
[Source]