Sexy Keeley Hazell Bikini Pictures In Zoo Magazine

Keeley Hazell Bikini Pictures In Zoo Magazine

Keeley! What have you got planned for 2008? Is it finally time to make your assault on Hollywood?
I have a Hollywood agent, but since there is strike my film aspirations have been put on hold! But watch this space for some TV plans I have.

Sounds exciting. Will you have a crack at anything else? The Keeley Hazell lingerie empire, perhaps? A book? Lots of lazing about doing anything?
How dare you! I work very hard! But yes I am planning a book and no, it won't be of the colouring-in variety.
I think you will like it, as the theme is the body. Mine, in fact!


Random question: God's deciding whether or not you go to Heaven. What's in your "for" and "against" columns?
Well, there wouldn't be anything in the "against" column! In the "for" column I would have to get down that I love animals, pray for world peace every night...and always shout my round!

Have you been sticking to any New Year's resolutions? What about the big one-staying single?
Hahaha... you boys all know I am single! I don't need a resolution for that. But I have decided to do some more photoshoots this year, so look out for them!

Keeley Hazell Bikini Pictures In Zoo Magazine
Keeley Hazell Bikini Pictures In Zoo Magazine Keeley Hazell Bikini Pictures In Zoo Magazine Keeley Hazell Bikini Pictures In Zoo Magazine Keeley Hazell Bikini Pictures In Zoo Magazine Keeley Hazell Bikini Pictures In Zoo Magazine