Cheryl Tweedy Cole in Harpers Bazaar Magazine


Cheryl Cole appears on the cover of the Harper’s Bazaar June 2010 issue.

Alexi Lubomirski shot Cheryl wearing designs by Yves Saint Laurent, Burberry and Karl Lagerfeld across seven pages of the magazine.

Here are a few extracts.

On being herself: “When I look in the mirror every morning, I never go yuck. What I see is a successful woman doing what she loves doing and being herself.”

On relaxing: “[My] Best thing to laze around at home in is a pair of pyjamas – I have been known to be a little bit skanky and wear the same pyjamas I woke up in…for like six hours.”

On Online shopping: “I tend to shop online – mostly online to be honest because I actually feel the whole thing of shopping actually really stressful. Just the lighting in dressing rooms makes you depressed for some reason.”

On her favourite brands: “I tend to enjoy most designers – I like Alice + Olivia. I haven’t really got a favourite – I just like pretty dresses. There are certain designers that fit easier….Herve Leger I just know I can put that dress on and I know that dress is going to fit.”

Cheryl Tweedy Cole - Harpers Bazaar Magazine - June 2010
Cheryl Tweedy Cole - Harpers Bazaar Magazine Cheryl Tweedy Cole - Harpers Bazaar Magazine Cheryl Tweedy Cole - Harpers Bazaar Magazine Cheryl Tweedy Cole - Harpers Bazaar Magazine Cheryl Tweedy Cole - Harpers Bazaar Magazine