Megan Fox Covers Allure Magazine

Megan Fox Covers Allure Magazine’s June Issue
Megan Fox Covers Allure Magazine’s June Issue


Megan Fox, 24, apparently suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. According to the gorgeous actress, having OCD puts her in a very uncomfortable position in public bathrooms and even restaurants.

“This is a sickness, I have an illness,” she tells Allure” in its June issue, which she snagged the cover of! “Every time someone uses a bathroom and they flush, all the bacteria is shot into the air.”

As for restaurant silverware: “Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Ucch!”

And when it comes to Fox in the kitchen, “I’ll starve to death before I’ll cook for myself,” she says.

Be sure to grab Allure’s June Issue with Megan Fox on the cover and visit their website for a zillion and one things to read and do. Take it from me (who just spent over 2 hours reading and even jotting down tips!), this is a great, great website – as good as the magazine, itself.

Megan Fox - Allure magazine June 2010 issue
Megan Fox Megan Fox Megan Fox Megan Fox Megan Fox Megan Fox Megan Fox