Katherine Heigl:June 2010 Harpers Bazaar Hottie

Katherine Heigl:June 2010 Harpers Bazaar Hottie
Katherine Heigl:June 2010 Harpers Bazaar Hottie


Katherine Heigl looks nothing short of amazing on the cover of the new Harper’s Bazaar magazine.

The “21 Dresses” babe told the mag she’s always been one for speaking her mind, regardless of the possible problems it might create.

“I spent so many years just saying what I felt without thinking about the ramifications, without understanding that I have this opinion but not everyone might share that opinion and now they don’t like me because of it. That was really awkward.

Ms. Heigl continued, “I was really raised with the idea that it’s important to be honest and to share your experiences, both disappointing and exhilarating. But sometimes I think the American public just wants to see my life a good fortune. They don’t want to know about the day-to-day. It ruins the fantasy. It’s lame to say that I’m a normal girl, but I think I am.”

As for the Tinseltown baby fashion trends, Katherine lamented, “Dude, I try, but I’m not nailing the baby fashion. It’s intimidating. I get beautiful outfits from Gap and baby Juicy, but I’m not layering it or putting her in Prada flats. It’s really stressing me out.”

Katherine Heigl - June 2010 Harpers Bazaar Mag
Katherine Heigl Katherine Heigl Katherine Heigl

Source